Utilizing the nondestructive testing system (rotary eddy current testing), the workpiece loops through the automatic feeding device, stable roller bed, high speed rotary eddy current flaw detection area, and finally the unloading system. Then according to the detection results, the system will carry out automatic alarming, marking and sorting of workpiece with or without defects. The rotary eddy current testing is quite sensitive for longitudinal defect detection. Thus, it is the best solution for detection of cut-through crack defect of workpiece. It ensures high precision and high stability.
The nondestructive testing system (rotary eddy current testing) has the following applications:
Products of metallurgical plant and machinery factory: pipe material of middle and small diameter such as seamless pipe, titanium tube etc.
Pipe material of middle and small diameter: piston rod, titanium rod, precision steel bar.
1. Detection targets: pipe, rods, etc.
2. Detection material: carbon steel, stainless steel and copper, aluminum, titanium and other non-ferrous metals and ferrous metals
3. Detection speed: 0-100m/min
4. Detection mode: on-line/off-line rotary eddy current flaw detection.
The nondestructive testing system (rotary eddy current testing) has the following features:
1. The rotary eddy current is quite sensitive for longitudinal defect detection. Thus, it is the best solution for the detection of cut-through crack defects of the workpiece.
2. High detection speed
3. It has high detection precision for longitudinal cracks.