The remote field eddy current test instrument is a multifunctional inspection unit designed for the following functions: flaw detection of metal parts, wall thickness measurement of metal, flaw detection, analysis and evaluation of various ferromagnetic pipes. The inspection instrument is used for testing boiler tubes, heat exchanger tubes, underground pipelines, and cast iron pipes. It is also suitable for copper, titanium, aluminum, and zirconium pipe testing in industries such as nuclear power, electricity, petrochemical, and aerospace applications.
Frequency range: 1 Hz～10 MH (Remote field: 1HZ～10KHZ)
Optional frequency: 1~4
Filter coefficient: 0-1000
Interference coefficient: 0-500
Gain range: 0～99.0 dB continuously adjustable, stepping: 0.1 dB
Compensation gain: 0～99.0 dB continuously adjustable, stepping: 0.1 dB
Gain ratio: （X/Y）0.1～10.0
Phase rotation: 0～359° continuously adjustable, stepping: 1 deg
Probe sensing mode: absolute and differential
Adjustable probe drive (stimulus) level: 1~16
Digital filtering: low-pass frequency (0Hz ~ 2000Hz), high-pass frequency (0Hz ~ 2000Hz)
Data source: amplitude, X coordinate, Y coordinate
Sensor declination: 0-300
Case: IPC-610P4-25LCE CPU: E3400
Hard disk: Western Digital 320G Internal storage: 1G CD driver: SONY DUD 17 inches LCD monitor
Power supply: 220V（－20％ ～ ＋20％） Power consumption: 500W.
The remote field eddy current test instrument has the following functions:
1. Three frequency mixing units (mixing automatically)
2. Rapid digital/analog electrical equilibrium
3. Automatic phase/defect depth curve display
4. Real-time and delayed alarm
5. Great storage of various detection programs and detection data
6. It uses graduation statistics method on the testing results, displayed as tables and histograms, in order to perform cumulative analysis.
7. The probes matched can be absolute or differential, which can be divided into encircling coils, ID tubing probes, flat probes, hand-held probes, rotary drive probes etc.
8. USB interface for simple connectivity
9. Quantify the defect in real-time
10. It is multi-frequency so that it can effectively restrain interference signals from other parts.
11. Conventional advanced performance multifrequency, multi-channel eddy current detection system.
12. It can detect the internal and external pipe wall cracks, pits, corrosion, pipe thinning and internal defects of the pipe wall material by passing the pipe only once.
13. It can turn into several single frequency eddy current testers with a soft switching function.
The COBE remote field eddy current test instrument is a new generation eddy current NDT unit. Because of the four relatively independent testing channels, this one instrument can turn into two single frequency eddy current testers connected with two testing probes by soft switching.
It has a frequency range variable from 50Hz to 10MHz. Therefor the tester has quite high magnification of weak signals and great anti-interference capabilities. This remote field eddy current test instrument adopts an internal passing probe, thus, it can detect the internal and external pipe wall cracks, pits, corrosion, pipe thinning and internal defects of the pipe wall material by passing the pipe only once. The instrument also has the following advantages: computer-controlled automatic detection, digital display, high sensitivity, stable performance, etc.